KERIUS Finance is a totally independent advisory and dealing room services firm specializing in the management and hedging of currencies, interest rates, commodities and debt.
Key figures: More than 700 one-off or annual missions in 14 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa since 2010. In 2020, KERIUS Finance achieved 109 missions and advised €7.5 billion of financial transactions, hedging and derivative products in 20 currencies.
Our clients: Private and public companies (LBO, listed, family-owned, corporates), real estate funds, private equity funds, family-offices & asset managers, foundations and NGO.
Our leverage: A sharp and independent financial expertise, professional banking dealing room tools, a comprehensive proprietary reporting platform (accounting, back and middle-office, regulatory/IFRS) and a customized support.
Your Return On Investment :
- Security and risk reduction: bespoke and effective hedging strategy, aligned on your long-term stakes thanks to our explanations, recommendations, independent quotations of hedging products and financial simulations;
- Comfort and time saved: we handle the tender with banks and the negotiation of the contractual documentation;
- Savings: your hedges negotiated at the best price thanks to our dealing room.
KERIUS Finance SAS (France) is regulated as Independent Financial Advisor (Conseiller en Investissements Financiers) and registered at the ORIAS (N° 13000716) / member of the ANACOFI CIF, Association regulated by the French Market Authority.
Diagnosis / advisory
- Diagnosis and risk analysis, Due Diligences (FX, interest rates and commodities)
- Advisory for hedging policy / strategy definition & implementation (FX, interest rates and commodities)
- In-house multi-currency treasury / financing in currencies / hedging center optimization
- Debt management / Asset – Liability management
Dealing Room assistance
- Assistance in hedging : Market surveillance, bank relations and negotiations, quotations, reporting
- Assistance to simplify inappropriate or ineffective complex structured derivative products
- Technical assistance during arbitration or litigations regarding structured products
- Valuation of all derivative products, free shares, stock-options/warrants, convertible bonds
Customized reporting (currencies, interest rates, commodities)
Design and periodical production of :
- Customized back-office, middle-office and controlling dashboards & reports
- Customized IFRS documentation and reports (micro or macro hedging) as to secure the hedge accounting
- Customized debt management tools and reports
ExampleS of mandates
Listed company managing real estate
needs to be protected against interest rates and inflation increase
Industrial LBO, export
needs to be protected against currency depreciations and interest rates increases
Industrial small size company, commodity importer
wishes to get protected against an increase in commodity prices.
wishes to protect their clients against the currency and interest rates risks induced by their asset / liability structure, and to optimize the cash investments returns
wants to quantify the risks related to currencies, interest rates and commodities before acquiring a company
Small size company, secondary LBO
has to protect its financial expenses against interest rates rise after its bank debt renegotiation
Senior debt: €50M
Sébastien ROUZAIRE | FOUNDING PARTNER
30 years of experience in Corporate Finance and market risk management
Background: Crédit Lyonnais Capital Markets London, Bouygues, LVMH (Head of dealing room) and Gemplus (VP & Corporate Treasurer).
Since 2007, financial risk management advisor to corporates, funds, NGOs and multi Family Offices.
Master in Management at Audencia School of Management.
Conseil en Investissements Financiers / Independent Financial Advisor since 2010 (France)
Rajaa DI STEFANO | EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – OFFICE MANAGER
15 years+ of experience as Executive Assistant/Manager
Background: Life Cube (Executive Assistant & Personal Assistant), Internet Diffusion (Administrative Assistant), Restaurant Kenitra (Founder & Manager).
Graduated as Executive Assistant. CFC Sale & Advice.
Solal HUARD | SENIOR ANALYST
3 years+ of experience in financial risks management.
Background: Pléiade & Cie (Portfolio management), Luxcellence (Market risks). Since 2018, analyst and outsourced risk manager for small and mid-size companies.
Master in Finance at Neoma Business School.
Passed the CFA level 3.
Aloïs FAGNON | JUNIOR ANALYST
1 year of experience in corporate finance and financial markets
Background: AfricaBourse (Financial analysis). Since 2019, junior analyst and outsourced risk manager assistant for small and mid-size companies.
Master in Corporate Finance at HEC Lausanne.
Candidate for the CFA Level 1.
Marion DONDIN | JUNIOR ANALYST
Background: Fifty Bees (Financial Audit), Pyramide Conseils (Accounting).
Since 2020, junior analyst for SME / ETI market risks.
Graduated from IAE Lyon, Master in Corporate Finance.
Marius NGUENA | IT & REPORTING ANALYST
13 years of experience in database management and creation of reporting tools.
Background: Stanhope Capital (Investment firm), Altaira (Wealth Management),
Since 2008, software engineering, Database and reporting platform design, IT services, data analysis / formatting / visualization, process automation.
Graduated from the University of Geneva, Master of Science in Computer Science.
Taulant UKSHINI | Trainee
Internship as part of HEC Lausanne Master in Finance.
Corporate Finance, Derivatives and Market Risk Analysis.
Risk analysts and seasoned advisors in market risks & hedging, debt & asset/liability management
Experts in databases and reporting platforms design, valuation models, structured products quantitative analysis
IFRS expertise: IAS39/IFRS9, IFRS13 and other standards relating to hedging.
|Kerius Finance Suisse Sàrl, Chemin du Blandonnet 2, CH – 1214 Vernier – Geneva, Switzerland.|
|Phone: + 41 22 566 40 52 | Fax: + 41 22 566 40 53.|
|Kerius Finance SAS, 17 rue Dupin, 75006 Paris, France.|
|Phone: +33 1 83 62 27 61 | Fax: +33 1 83 62 28 55.|
KERIUS Finance SAS is regulated as Independent Financial Advisor (Conseiller en Investissements Financiers) and registered at the ORIAS (N° 13000716) / member of the ANACOFI CIF, Association regulated by the French Market Authority.
Download KERIUS Finance legal information sheet (CIF approval), Click here >>>